Let me help you with your QR-code or mobile marketing campaign.
Hi. I’m Chuck Eglinton.
Our team has been developing web applications since 1998 and helping businesses implement mobile marketing with QR-codes since 2010. We’d love to chat with you about how Mobile Marketing and QR-codes can help increase your business.
Chuck Eglinton’s Short-Version Resume:
Chuck Eglinton’s professional Linked-in recommendations appear at this link.
A March 2005 technology interview with Chuck Eglinton appears at this link.
- Chuck Eglinton is a QR code expert who has been writing personal computer software since 1983 and producing popular Internet websites since 1998. Chuck has several years experience with Google Adwords and Google Adsense. He has been working with other QR code experts for the past few years.
- Chuck Eglinton was one of the advisors in the popular book, “Growing your Business With Google,” by Dave Taylor. Chuck Eglinton’s Internet websites are listed in several of the “eBay for Dummies” books and in the New York Times best seller, “eBay, The Perfect Store.”Chuck Eglinton has been a partner on Internet projects with Chris Pirillo, former television host at TechTV, and with New York Times best selling author Joel Comm.
- Internet Communcations: Chuck Eglinton personally programmed the first personal computer application in the country to allow electronic communication of Automotive Industry Advanced shipping notifications via PC (in 1984).
- Barcodes: Chuck Eglinton personally programmed the first application in the country to be certified by the US Postal Service for printing TSR postal barcodes via PC (in 1991). Chuck Eglinton has been professionally programming and implementing traditional 1D barcodes since 1983. Producing and implementing QR/2D barcodes since November 2010. Implemented mobile surveys in 2011.
- Financial Programming and Document processing: Chuck Eglinton personally programmed financial applications for financial institutions, providing Electronic Document Programming for more than 100 clients in the financial industry since 1991. Chuck personally programmed complex applications related to PCL, Rich Text Format (RTF) and PDF document merging.
- Web Design & Project Management: 14 years experience with Web Design and programming, including MySQL, QR-code Integration, web marketing and advanced web analytics with split-testing. More than 10 years experience with Internet project management including offshore outsourcing management (since 1997)
- SEO – Internet Seach Engine Optimization: Chuck Eglinton is the Chief Information Officer for the top ranking website MPGoMatic.com and is an SEO Consultant for several top ranking Internet websites.
- eBook Programming: Chuck Eglinton has personally written applications related to Kindle / Nook / Tablet / iPad eBook creation including the popular ePub, MOBI, and Adobe PDF formats. Chuck has given seminars about technical aspects of electronic book publishing.
- Certified by eBay: Chuck Eglinton wrote a best selling Audio Book about eBay (available on Audible.com) and is a certified eBay Developer and an eBay Certified Trading Assistant. Chuck’s eBay related products have been recommended in major publications and in the best selling “eBay for Dummies” books written by Marsha Collier.
- Mensa: Chuck Eglinton is a member of Mensa and is a formally trained speed-reader with the ability assimilate ideas quickly. Chuck Eglinton presented two Internet related topics at the 2010 Mensa Annual Gathering.
- Military: Chuck Eglinton has an Honorable Discharge from the U.S. Coast Guard